Monday, June 23, 2008

Big Brother's Big Lesbian: Send in the clowns.


NEWSFLASH: Mario scratching his nads. Gosh the excitment is too much to bear!

Stuart entered the house to a lukewarm reception at best. Stuart is a property developer from Manchester. WE all know what that means....He painted his friends living room back in 2003, so that counts on the resume.

Stuart obviously has Oedipus complex, and whats with the neck scarves? It all seems a bit Kenneth Williams to me. All BB need to do now is throw in Hattie Jacques in a nurses uniform and we will be set for Carry On Boring us half to death.

Incidentally, as a scientific experiment before BB started I had an I.Q test, and I gave in my Mensa card to the president, a woman called Hillary who lives in Guildford. Hillary has an I.Q of 240, and breeds long haired Afghan rabbits.

Anyway I digress slightly. My I.Q was retested 17 days into BB and it appears I now have the I.Q of a courgette. I blame Luke....his conspiracy theories are all too much for me. I like a good old conspiracy. Roswell, Area 51, Cliff Richard is a android, I can get down with that. But Luke's are too far fetched. He thinks if he talks like a Coronation Street character, he will win BB by default!

I need to vent my spleen about Lisa and Mario. Lisa I can deal with. She met Mario from eBay, she bought a crystal ball from him. She should have known, if she can gaze into the ethereal membrane and see into the future, surely she should have been able to spot that he was a prize knob!

Anyway, back to more pleasant musings. I spontaneously fell into a trance yesterday, and the bard came in. I was surprised to find that he was a little low of spirit. Philip Marlowe had been taunting him again, and if it hadn't been for Plato stepping in a brawl might have ensued. Bard told me that the other side are equally bored of BB, and they are planning on sending in a poltergeist to step things up a bit.

Now, that would be fun. BB the Exorcist....I can see it now, Rachel possessed by a demon in the luxury bedroom...if she could turn her head 360 degrees, I would indeed enjoy BB more. Rex could be the exorcist..."Be gone demon, Be gone". Rachel, who at this point is strapped to her bed, covered in snot and screaming " you're mother sucks kebabs in hell"....I will ask the bard to send in the poltergeist ASAP, it would be far more exciting.

My "date" with Nigella Lawson was an unmitigated disaster I sadly report. All was going swimmingly. We had got past the awkward silence part, and were moving smoothly into the " Are going to shag like Afghan Rabbits stage?" and then the subject of meringues came up. Nigella and I would never work. She likes to blast her meringues in a hot oven, whereas I like my cooked on a low heat for several hours. If you're incompatible, you're incompatible!!!

Anyway my BB lovers/haters. I will report from any ghostly sightings I see in the house. lets hope the Bard and Co send in a particularly virulent poltergeist with a grudge against reality TV

TTFN

BBBL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.. wheres the google anon moment!..lol.. isnt dennis already haunting the house as the Ghost of christmas camp!!.. im wondering if he has a secret mission, whereby he has to move like he is part of madonnas vogue video and the rest of the house have to work it out.. cos surely no normal human being is that bendy!..

Big Brothers Big Lesbian said...

Queer Fairy

I like the theroy that Dennis is an undercover mole with a pencahnt for Madonna, and contortionist leanings.....

He reminds me of the pagan from last year!!!

Anonymous said...

God...You are funny

You will get me through the summer...Thank god for you

Brilliant stuff.....Are you a brainiac?