
I think I am being targeted by a Endemol conspiracy. My last post has mysteriouysly fallen of the blog page and from my account.
I wonder if Big Brother is in fact watching us. I will recap in a smaller sense as I have news to impart to you all.
RACHAEL WON......I will be getting an interview with her shortly so stayed tuned!
Picture this scene if you will. Four 30 somethings trying to navigate there way around the nasty world of speed dating, sex, relationships and all the other stuff that falls in between.
Its sex and the city meets Bridgette Jones meets children of the corn. Two are staunch lesbians with an aversion to lesbian speed dating and Ikea. One is a Bi-Sexual with an aversion to pussy and an attitude that would put Eva Braun to shame. The fourth is a women in a long term relationship and a penchant for Josh Hartnett and any other man, but also a keen eye for Winona Ryder and Eva Mendes.
Woman whoever they are or whatever they are all struggling in the horrific world of dating. In an anonymous and shallow world will they find there Mrs Rights and Mr Rights, instead of all the Mrs Losers?
Stay tuned to find out...................
BBBL
No comments:
Post a Comment