
I have been in a boredom induced coma for the last week, it happened during an episode of BB. I slipped into this perpetual dream state coma and have only just awoken. The last thing I remember was hearing the words "Belinda, Belinda, Belinda".
So to recap the goings on I will put it into a Darnell type soliloquy.
Belinda was booted wearing a union jack skirt, that could have doubled for a wedding marquee. The house has been divided, and not into a Romeo and Juliet type way either, no Montague's and Capulet's here, just Heaven and Hell.
Bex was hanging on a rope dressed in a gorilla outfit for 4 minutes. Rex has been name dropping, Stuart thought he would meet the girl of his dreams. Cookie monster was given some really big pants to wear...aka Bridgette Jones...Cookie also threw up whilst eating a really big french baguette.
Luke is still hiding his obvious homosexual leanings. Dale is just there. Poor Mikey didn't get any chocolate as Darnell screwed up the food list, and Lisa finds her self in hell for the second week running.
See, you can slip into a coma and still manage to write whats been happening into a few short sentences. During my coma Shakespeare came to me and told me of all the wonders from the spiritual plane and tried to seduce me over. I was tempted, he sold it well to me. No mortgage, no rent, no bills, no soaring fuel prices, no love worries. I mean who wouldn't just want to hang around on a cloud talking to Plato about the philosophy of life!!
It seems as though the Philly cheese adverts are pretty spot on! I declined his offer at immortality, and decided that I like the pain and trauma of living. It's a sado-masochistic thing I think.
So with Dale new head of house this week I'm sure BB will be filled with moments of classical television viewing. I mean to see Rex scratching his balls and then sniffing his fingers was pure genius. Move over French and Saunders theres an Emmy going to BB.
I like Rachael, she seems to actually have a shred of integrity going on. I want her to win.
Now I'm out of this coma I will be blogging more regularly. I also found my lost soul, which is a bit of a relief.
TTFN
BBBL
No comments:
Post a Comment