Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Big Brother's Big Lesbian: Last month in Cliff Notes



I apologise for my absence. I have been on a journey, and the not type of journey that the BB housemates purportedly take.

This has been a harrowing month full of self discovery and enlightenment.

I can impart now the wisdom that my sojourn to the ethereal realms of consciousness have taught me.


Life is not easy, and was never meant to be, but we have to go along our path with our hearts wide open to feel the universal flow of all that our cosmos, and our own micro-cosmos have to offer.
There are no easy solutions, no elixir than can be drunk in the heady depths of time to null the soul from the emotion we call life. I am what I am, as you are what you are, and all we can do is walk our path with hope and integrity and hope that along the way we will see glimpses of peace and serenity.


Now, that being said lets get straight into the BB gossip. Firstly I must mention the really grim girl on girl snog that took place between Nicole and Sarah. Nicole, Rex's rather young and snobby girlfriend was over eager to play the old tonsil hockey with Sarah.........And Sarah.....The lady doth protest too much me thinks!!
I am also concerned about Rex and his overpowering, possessive and frankly scary treatment of Nicole. I mean the man has a quiff now, and he's so paranoid. Makes Ted Bundy look like a paragon for mental health!
Stuart aka Guy-liner boy managed to evade eviction. God knows how, hes as dull as a dishcloth from Asda.
Rachael I still really like. I don't think its possible to put on a front for that long. And Rex bullies her all the time. I would have shoved his Ginger quiff up his backside by this point.
Mikey cut all his hair off for the task, and has gone skinhead extreme. He looks like a rouge faction from the BNP. Darnell also cut off all his hair...It was the highlight of BB in my opinion. I also enjoyed watching the paint dry just as much.
Is anyone apart from me actually watching this drivel? Kat the cookie monster is just becoming like a spitting image puppet. I can see her now in puppet form stood next to Tony Blair's puppet singing " Happy Happy Country, Happy Country Happy Country".
Lisa I really like, she might fabricate things a tad, as in seeing aliens in her back garden, but I don't mind a bit of eccentricity. Good for the soul.
I haven't got much to say about Mo, hes totally non-descript, he might as well have stayed at home for 12 weeks and watched BB on TV, lying on the sofa farting, eating and never brushing his hair.
The hell/heaven divide has been ripped down and all the housemates are free to see each other. That means Nicole looking at Rex's belly button, and making a comment. And him then accusing her of sleeping with someone else! Those two are so annoying. if I want to see a couple arguing day in and day out. I can go home and see my parents for that!!
Dale was booted, and I was glad. he was a moron of huge proportions! Not much has really happened as you can tell.
I guess Rachael will be booted now as the piranhas will circle the weakest link. Who will win??
Answers on a postcard to:
BB Who will win competition
23 Who gives a rat's arse lane
Load of old Bolloxs
Shropshire
SH1 TTY

No comments: